The good news is that after nearly two years of closure our school has been able to reopen and provide food for the mind and the stomach to nearly 150 children from disadvantaged households in our local community. However there are many of the children whose families are unable to...
- Family Friends
- Fundraising Focus
15th August 2021 Uganda has just emerged from a strict 42 day lockdown. However many restrictions such as curfew remain in place and since July anyone found guilty of not wearing a facial mask while in public places will face a jail term of two months. These restrictions continue to...
Dear friends. We have been very blessed at Christmas in previous years to receive generous donations in order to celebrate with the children from Starlight Family School as well as the children from the Starlight Family children’s home. Your kindness and generosity has meant that we were able to host...
- Seeds Charity Program November 1, 2023
- A Well Fed Community March 19, 2022
- Healthy Feet for Healthy Children January 25, 2022
- International Day for Tolerance 2021 November 16, 2021
- Food for Life September 13, 2021
- Uganda Lock Down Crisis – Feeding vulnerable families July 4, 2021
- ‘Together we Light the World for All Beings’ March 19, 2021
- The Gift that Keeps on Giving – EDUCATION November 30, 2020
- Starlight Family Coronavirus Update March 25, 2020
- Redefining Slenderman June 4, 2019