The good news is that after nearly two years of closure our school has been able to reopen and provide food for the mind and the stomach to nearly 150 children from disadvantaged households in our local community. However there are many of the children whose families are unable to...
- Family Friends
- Fundraising Focus
Dear friends – First of all we wish to extend our heartfelt wishes to all of you around the world who may be experiencing health, financial or psychological difficulties due to the Coronavirus or the knock on effects of restrictions put in place to prevent its spread. As you may...
An estimated 1.3 million people are living with HIV in Uganda leading to 26,000 AIDS related deaths with women and young women disproportionately affected. * Here at Starlight Family we can see how the AIDS epidemic directly affects lives as several children who have lost their mother from the illness...
- A Well Fed Community March 19, 2022
- Healthy Feet for Healthy Children January 25, 2022
- International Day for Tolerance 2021 November 16, 2021
- Food for Life September 13, 2021
- Uganda Lock Down Crisis – Feeding vulnerable families July 4, 2021
- ‘Together we Light the World for All Beings’ March 19, 2021
- The Gift that Keeps on Giving – EDUCATION November 30, 2020
- Starlight Family Coronavirus Update March 25, 2020
- Redefining Slenderman June 4, 2019
- Community Health April 28, 2019