Thanks to a kind grant from A Well Fed World in February Starlight Family volunteers were able to purchase some food staples to give to those most in need in the local community. As part of the ongoing efforts to support vulnerable community members, over the past year Starlight Family...
- Family Friends
- Fundraising Focus
Starlight Family Charity School is a non-sectarian school. However the children are not discouraged from going to any of the different religious services in the area. In fact they are advised by the charity director Lukyamuzi James, to go where they feel the presence of love. Indeed a deep love...
When you are throwing your leftovers away at Christmas this year remember how blessed you are – I remember when we had the good fortune to be with Starlight Family at Christmas time how the highlight for the children was having a meal that was more varied and nutritious than...
Starlight Family director Lukyamuzi James spends his time, energy and resources making the world a brighter place for those who are in need of a little support and kindness. In the true spirit of Christmas he aims to brink an extra sparkle to the lives of the children and community...
- A Well Fed Community March 19, 2022
- Healthy Feet for Healthy Children January 25, 2022
- International Day for Tolerance 2021 November 16, 2021
- Food for Life September 13, 2021
- Uganda Lock Down Crisis – Feeding vulnerable families July 4, 2021
- ‘Together we Light the World for All Beings’ March 19, 2021
- The Gift that Keeps on Giving – EDUCATION November 30, 2020
- Starlight Family Coronavirus Update March 25, 2020
- Redefining Slenderman June 4, 2019
- Community Health April 28, 2019